Saturday, May 21, 2016

Stardoll fashion and rare items!


Stardoll fashion clothes collectors, this blog is for you!
Stardoll fashion 1


Name is Kate. I run my stardoll account since 2007. As expected, I`m visiting my doll not so often now, cause I`m really old for this :) So I decided to sell most of my rare stardoll clothes from this account.

I have a lot of rares from Stardoll old version. DKNY all seasons, lottery dresses, Real celeb stuff, hot buys and all kind of collectables stardoll fashion stuff.

You are welcome to ask me about any items from my 198 pages of clothes, any I`ll tell you if I have them.

Stardoll fashion 2

A
s you have figured out already, I`m not interested in staying on Stardoll, so I will receive cash for my stardoll clothes. Paypal is the safe way for buyers and sellers.

So you can send me a bid to stardollsaler@gmail.com and we will discuss about certain stardoll clothes and prices.

I`ll publish pics of my rares in this blog, so follow the news to get rarest clothes first!

Hearts and kisses for you!
Kate.

See more items below

Stardoll fashion 3





















No comments:

Post a Comment